You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
울다! Cry!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hello everyone. Today can use computer to post.

Haiz. Today damn sian lorhh. 1L totally sucks larhh (well, accept for some). Waikit told us that there will be PSS tomorrow and that is going to be the last PSS. So, he said that everyone is to attend the PSS as they will be decorating a board to represent their class during the entire school. Thus, as a PSL of 1L, I have to pass this message to themso that they will bring decorating materials tomorrow to decorate the board unless they want to diu their own lian lorhh. So I went to their class, wanting to tell them this piece of news. But when I just said that there will be PSS tomorrow, they are like 'huhh, can don't go anot?' or 'tomorrow got PSS arhh?'. It's like damn sad to see that your class treats PSS like that lorhh. I'm so pissed that I just threw the marker that I was holding to the ground and went back to my class. But then I thought to myself, "if I never tell them de news then they will never know about it because Gordon and Gracie won't tell them. Gordon never go for the briefing and Gracie won't even care to go find 1L and then tell them the news". So I went back to 1L and asked ShiJie to come out and then I told him to pass the message to the class that they have to bring their decorating materials. And I also told MJ that I have match today and the class can come (if they even want to come). I really don't feel like joining them for tomorrow's PSS lorhh. So damn sian to have a class like them lorhh.

Left class at 12noon zhun zhun. *Sigh* We played against Westwod today lorhh. We didn't play our very best today lorhh. Our score is like so damn lan as compared to the previous 2 matches lorhh. 21:10. Totally not our standard lorhh. Ms Teo is like damn angry and pissed off with us lorhh. After that, we have a little bit of training. Why did I say a little bit training? Haiz. During the training, we were like very tired then can't seem to catch the balls then Ms Teo damn angry with us lorhh. Then, she ask us to go home. She sounded sarcastic so we continued with training. But she still tell us to go home but this time she added this, "you all can't even catch balls then don't need to train already". It's like damn hurtful lorhh. Then, she tell Michelle that she don't want the ball and blah blah blah lorhh. Then in the end, Michelle and Vanessa cried due to stress. After that we moved to the parade square to have team talk. Then don't know talk what until what then everyone (except Karissa, Wanqi and Jing Wen) cried. It's like totally sad to see so many netballers cry lorhh. Then, our seniors all come and comfort us. *Sigh* Tomorrow morning got netball talk lorhh. I hope I won't cry=)

Anyways, no matter what,
RVNB SPLASH!

Anyways, anybody watch channel 8, 9pm? One guy so damn cute lorhh! I go find the picture I'll post!

Haiz. Got to go. Byes=)

Labels: