You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
이상하다! Funny!
Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hello everyone! Very long never post because I'm very busy. Got alot of homework larhh. Finally have some time to post. So my apologies.

Anyways, today we had training from 9am to 1pm. However, I went to school at about 7.50am plus. Bought a YG magazine with Super Junior at the front page!

CCA damn funny lorhh!
We created a clap for everyone!
Here are the claps:

Give me one Wanqi clap: Don't push me to the pole!
Give me one Kaixing clap: Huhh?
Give me one Denise clap: Woohoo!
Give me one Yixin clap: 骂你!
Give me one Vanessa clap: Wadever! 你好mean worhh! Michelle, they bully me! I love Gail?
Give me one Yinjia clap: Nikkun (don't know how to spell) is so cute!
Give me one Karissa clap: I am so chio!
Give me one Jialing clap: Kidding kidding kidding!
Give me one Michelle clap: Tak boleh tahan!
And my clap is: So embarrassing!
I know this is lame but it's also kinda fun, so, we are still continuing with it!=)

Haiz. So excited and nervous! In 3 days' time, we are going to have our first round of Netball Zonals already. So scary! The match starts at 2pm so we are allowed to leave class to have lunch and bathe 2 hours before the match, which is 12noon. I'm sure I can't sleep on Monday night and also can't concentrate in class on Tuesday morning! So nervous! We must win all the matches in Round 1 to go on to Round 2. And on Tuesday, we'll be playing against NUS High. Even though they seem pro, we are pro-er than them! We will prove to everyone that we can win and get be Zonal Champions!

Haiz. Got to go liao. Byes=).

Labels: