You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
행복하게 되다! Happy!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010

hello people! Posting today again. Woah! I manage to post for like 5 consecutively days! So happy!

Mmm. Besides that, I'm also very happy because 1L finally responded very highly today! Actually, in the morning, they are very quiet. Then, during Form Teacher's period, Mr Keith Teo talked about being responsive and seizing opportunities. After that, they like so high! I'm happy! And then, they also very guaii lorhh.. They don't reply to the other PSLs at first then only reply to me but then after that they respond to all! But they also very weird lorhh. They morning emo, afternoon high, evening emo. Like got timetable like that lorhh..

Erm, I hope they remain high from morning to evening. Really must very high! 1L jiayous!

That's all then. Byes=)

Labels: