You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
여보, 이 봐! Hello!
Saturday, January 2, 2010

Yo everyone! So happy can post again!

Hehe.. Today RV-ians had to go to school for the Big Walk thingy in school.
PSLs were like so sian. Just stand there be barrier can liao.
Then, I asked my grandma if I can go eat with my friends because my birthday tomorrow and she said yes so I was was like so HAPPY!

Went to Jurong Point to eat lunch with Jessie, Jiayan, Kaixing, Kaiyun, Nicole and Yhimghee. Ate MacDonalds' Fillet O Fish Meal. Was so full after that. During Mac, Yhimghee and Kaiyun gave me a RyeoWook calendar. Was so happy that i cried (a little only) because it was the first time anyone didn't give me my birthday present later than my actual birthday. I'm so touched. Thanks Yhimghee and Kaiyun again! =)

Then, Nicole went home. After that we went to Comics Connection and found out the nickname for it is CC. So gay! Anyways, in the end also got 8 large Super Junior posters and a RyeoWook keychain.. Hehe=D. I'm so HAPPY today!

Then, we escorted Kaiyun and Jessie to the Bus Interchange and then Kaiyun and Kaixing said it was their first time coming to the new Bus Interchange located in Jurong Point.

Lastly, we went to the playground near the Frontier library and Jiayan, Kaixing, Yhimghee and I took a lot of pictures but I'll show you all 2 of them. Here they are:

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's all for today. Got to go! Byes!=)

Labels: