You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
피곤하다! I'm so TIRED!
Monday, January 4, 2010

Hi people! Posting in today!

Woo~ I'm so tired after a day's work! Reached school at 6.50am which is like late because I'm supposed to reach school at 6.45am. So tomorrow I'm going to wake up 10 minutes earlier so that I'll will not be late tomorrow. And I'm supposed to reach school at 6.40am tomorrow. So rise early tomorrow!

Haiz.. I took 1L class today.. They are like so emo~. I'm going to sleep.. I hyper like siao but they still not hyper de.. Haiz, so sian. Just hope that they will get hyper tomorrow. Karissa, Yinjia, Michelle and Jialing's batch last year so damn high lorhh. But have to give them some time. Yinjia say they all last time first they of school also very emo, then second day then hyper. So, I'll wish a miracle will happen tomorrow. Anyways, forgot to take a picture of 1L and the PSLs.. I must remember. Jiayous people!=)

Yeah! My computer keyboard finally fixed lerhh! Finally! It was spoilt four days ago then I have to use the laptop to post and then also cannot print. So, it's done and now I can use it! Yeah! Happy!

ooh~! Got to go! Posting tomorrow!

Labels: