I'm such a FAILURE!!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Hello people. Posting in again today. But I don't think I can post so often anymore. My grandfather keeps complaining. So maybe once every 3 days or sth. Not confirmed yet. Once confirmed I will inform you all. Haiz. Sian. I had a boring school day but a fun after-school day. Gordon and I brought 1L to Jurong Point and went to Popular straight away because both of us had to buy 16 boards that are 600mm wide and 900mm long. Actually, we had to buy 16 of those grey boards but we can't even find 1 grey board among the 8 boards found in Popular. In the end, we asked one of the Popular stuff to help us ask if the Popular outlet located at Jurong East sells the boards. Luckily, Jurong East did sell. But they only have 8 boards left. So 8 + 8 = 16. Thus, we asked the Popular stuff to help us reserved those 8 boards first and we also bought the 8 boards left in Jurong Point Popular. But we have a problem. Tomorrow Gordon and I have CCA then we live around school area so can't go Jurong East buy the boards. Can any RV-ian kind soul help us? Contact me if you can. Thanks=) The 8 boards cost $30.95. Haiz. Then, alot of 1L-ians all pon halfway through the outing lorhh. Actually today's outing is a total failure lorhh. Firstly, in the first place already got some people can't attend(those who have CCA like Sing Hui I understand). Secondly, alot of people don't want to go. They attend just because I say no PON-NING unless they got valid reasons. Then they like all black face lorhh. Damn what lorhh. Thank you Shinan, Jingyan, Minrui, MJ and Nicholas for being able to attend the entire outing. And for those who finished the entire outing, they also went to the springy playground outside the library opposite Jurong Point. We took a couple of videos too. Post them next time. Tomorrow, there's a match against Westwood Secondary School. JIAYOUS RVNB! Josephine: JIAYOUS for zonals! TANIA: Relax. Don't get jealous! Thanks=) B: Hello but I don't think I know you? Labels: {RyeoWook ♥}

You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
I'm such a FAILURE!!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Hello people. Posting in again today. But I don't think I can post so often anymore. My grandfather keeps complaining. So maybe once every 3 days or sth. Not confirmed yet. Once confirmed I will inform you all. Haiz. Sian. I had a boring school day but a fun after-school day. Gordon and I brought 1L to Jurong Point and went to Popular straight away because both of us had to buy 16 boards that are 600mm wide and 900mm long. Actually, we had to buy 16 of those grey boards but we can't even find 1 grey board among the 8 boards found in Popular. In the end, we asked one of the Popular stuff to help us ask if the Popular outlet located at Jurong East sells the boards. Luckily, Jurong East did sell. But they only have 8 boards left. So 8 + 8 = 16. Thus, we asked the Popular stuff to help us reserved those 8 boards first and we also bought the 8 boards left in Jurong Point Popular. But we have a problem. Tomorrow Gordon and I have CCA then we live around school area so can't go Jurong East buy the boards. Can any RV-ian kind soul help us? Contact me if you can. Thanks=) The 8 boards cost $30.95. Haiz. Then, alot of 1L-ians all pon halfway through the outing lorhh. Actually today's outing is a total failure lorhh. Firstly, in the first place already got some people can't attend(those who have CCA like Sing Hui I understand). Secondly, alot of people don't want to go. They attend just because I say no PON-NING unless they got valid reasons. Then they like all black face lorhh. Damn what lorhh. Thank you Shinan, Jingyan, Minrui, MJ and Nicholas for being able to attend the entire outing. And for those who finished the entire outing, they also went to the springy playground outside the library opposite Jurong Point. We took a couple of videos too. Post them next time. Tomorrow, there's a match against Westwood Secondary School. JIAYOUS RVNB! Josephine: JIAYOUS for zonals! TANIA: Relax. Don't get jealous! Thanks=) B: Hello but I don't think I know you? Labels: {RyeoWook ♥}
| |