You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
영화! Movie!
Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hello people! Posting today again even though it's very late now I reached home very late.

Today is a rather eventful day. In the morning, I cleared my room and found out pretty little things that I can give my friends as birthday presents. Then, my aunt called me to go out to watch a movie with her. i went to watch the movie with her without my grandmother! It was so cool! We went to the Shaw Brothers' cinema at Bugis Junction to watch Avatar 3D. It was damn nice man! People who have not watched the movie yet, you are missing one nice movie man! It's probably the nicest movie about our future. Even better than 2012!
Here's the trailer:



After that, I went out to have dinner with my aunts, uncles and cousin sister. We went to some Chinese Restaurant at the Singapore Swimming Club somewhere in the East. Anyways, we had alot to eat. I ate rice, si ji bian dou, Fried Salad Prawns, Fried Pork, Steamed Fish and Coconut Ice-cream with mangoes pieces in a young coconut. It was simply delicious man! Then, went home myself. Reached home at about 10.45pm and then here I am! Posting!

shi nan: Thanks Gan Mei! We'll do our best! Wen Xuan's my classmate. He's abit lame. Not that he's leg is broken, you know what I mean!=)
Wen Xuan: The care bear is cute ok! It's unique, not some frankenstein!
JingYan: Going to Jurong Point to eat=).

Labels: