궁금하다! Nervous!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Hi everyone! Posting again as promised.
I got good news=).
Happy Birthday to Korea's Number 1 Handsome Guy, Kangin!

Today, I woke up at about 7 plus then my grandparents took me out to eat breakfast. While eating, my grandmother managed to show her 'artistic talents' by dropping food here and there. In the end, this was pictured:
 After that, we went back home and I packed my room.
When we went out for lunch in the afternoon, I saw a cat sleeping on a roof. It's position is so cute! Look at that:
 After lunch I went home and continued packing my things. While packing, I 无意中found a weird-looking hat and wore it. Look how weird I look:

I look very funny rite!
Anyways, you've seen the title of this post '궁금하다! Nervous! ', however, so far you have not seen me talking anything about things for me to me nervous. Well, it's here. Countdown 2 more days to Netball Zonals Round 1. I'm feeling so nervous man! We can't lose any of the matches to get to Round 2. So, RV SPLASH! We can do it, and we must do it!
yinjia: I know we can do it! Actually, I think also can't concentrate during lessons tomorrow. ' ♥TrevinaL ;: hello! Haiz, got to go. Byes=)Labels: {RyeoWook ♥}

You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
궁금하다! Nervous!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Hi everyone! Posting again as promised.
I got good news=).
Happy Birthday to Korea's Number 1 Handsome Guy, Kangin!

Today, I woke up at about 7 plus then my grandparents took me out to eat breakfast. While eating, my grandmother managed to show her 'artistic talents' by dropping food here and there. In the end, this was pictured:
 After that, we went back home and I packed my room.
When we went out for lunch in the afternoon, I saw a cat sleeping on a roof. It's position is so cute! Look at that:
 After lunch I went home and continued packing my things. While packing, I 无意中found a weird-looking hat and wore it. Look how weird I look:

I look very funny rite!
Anyways, you've seen the title of this post '궁금하다! Nervous! ', however, so far you have not seen me talking anything about things for me to me nervous. Well, it's here. Countdown 2 more days to Netball Zonals Round 1. I'm feeling so nervous man! We can't lose any of the matches to get to Round 2. So, RV SPLASH! We can do it, and we must do it!
yinjia: I know we can do it! Actually, I think also can't concentrate during lessons tomorrow. ' ♥TrevinaL ;: hello! Haiz, got to go. Byes=)Labels: {RyeoWook ♥}
| |