학교! School!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Yo people! Sorry I didn't post yesterday because my grandma didn't allow to me use computer as I reached home at about 11pm like that. 9th January 2010 I woke up at about 11 am because I was so tired after yesterday's camp.. Then, my grandparents took out to eat Bak Kut Teh at Yishun and I saw one of my juniors' primary school, Northland Primary School. After breakfast, or I should say branch (breakfast and lunch) because it's so late liao, I went home and I started doing my homework. I had to do these homework: 1. Maths revision 1 and 2. 2. Chinese Worksheet. 3. Home Econs mindmap 4. Decorate Home Econs file. 5. English Presentation (I did it with XuanJim in the end).
In the end, I only managed to finish the Chinese Worksheet and the Engish Presentation then my grandparents and I had to go to Changi Airport to send my cousin sister. But I don't know why we had to take the MRT instead of going by car. I took a couple of pictures of the airport:


Then, we ate KFC at Jurong Point. Too bad didn't call JiaYan=). And I reached home at about 11pm like that. Went to sleep at 1am.
10th January 2010 Today, I woke up at about 11 am then my grandparents took me to Changi Village to have branch. I was so hungry that I ate: 1 plate of Chi Cheong Fan, 1 plate of Ipoh Hor Fun, 1 coconut, 2 Goreng Pisang and; 1 bag of fried Potato Strips.
After that, we went home. I reached home at about 2.40pm like that and I continued doing my homework as it was very late already.
After doing my homework, I went out to have my dinner.
Haiz. Have to go pack bag. Posting again tomorrow=). Byes.Labels: {RyeoWook ♥}

You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
학교! School!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Yo people! Sorry I didn't post yesterday because my grandma didn't allow to me use computer as I reached home at about 11pm like that. 9th January 2010 I woke up at about 11 am because I was so tired after yesterday's camp.. Then, my grandparents took out to eat Bak Kut Teh at Yishun and I saw one of my juniors' primary school, Northland Primary School. After breakfast, or I should say branch (breakfast and lunch) because it's so late liao, I went home and I started doing my homework. I had to do these homework: 1. Maths revision 1 and 2. 2. Chinese Worksheet. 3. Home Econs mindmap 4. Decorate Home Econs file. 5. English Presentation (I did it with XuanJim in the end).
In the end, I only managed to finish the Chinese Worksheet and the Engish Presentation then my grandparents and I had to go to Changi Airport to send my cousin sister. But I don't know why we had to take the MRT instead of going by car. I took a couple of pictures of the airport:


Then, we ate KFC at Jurong Point. Too bad didn't call JiaYan=). And I reached home at about 11pm like that. Went to sleep at 1am.
10th January 2010 Today, I woke up at about 11 am then my grandparents took me to Changi Village to have branch. I was so hungry that I ate: 1 plate of Chi Cheong Fan, 1 plate of Ipoh Hor Fun, 1 coconut, 2 Goreng Pisang and; 1 bag of fried Potato Strips.
After that, we went home. I reached home at about 2.40pm like that and I continued doing my homework as it was very late already.
After doing my homework, I went out to have my dinner.
Haiz. Have to go pack bag. Posting again tomorrow=). Byes.Labels: {RyeoWook ♥}
| |