한숨! Sigh!
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
hello everyone! Here to post today!
Haiz, *sigh*.. Today so sian. 1L people is so cold today. They like tao-ing all the PSLs today in the morning. Ask them to be high, they emo. What the hell lorhh. Anyways, I tao them back also. Then, they start to reply the other PSLs.
There's one part where I love the most! Edina, Sammi and some other SCs came in the class while we were about to play elope. Then, they joined in with us. After a while, they got something on then they go. After that, I started tao-ing the 1L pupils. Then when Edina came back to take her wallet, she shouted, "1L oi!". But they no response. Then, when I shouted, "1L oi!", they all responded so loudly. That's the loudest they did for today.
I seriously hope that they will be higher than any other day.
Then, I had CCA but had to leave early at 5.30pm..
Mmm, that's all. Byes=D.Labels: {RyeoWook ♥}
You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
한숨! Sigh!
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
hello everyone! Here to post today!
Haiz, *sigh*.. Today so sian. 1L people is so cold today. They like tao-ing all the PSLs today in the morning. Ask them to be high, they emo. What the hell lorhh. Anyways, I tao them back also. Then, they start to reply the other PSLs.
There's one part where I love the most! Edina, Sammi and some other SCs came in the class while we were about to play elope. Then, they joined in with us. After a while, they got something on then they go. After that, I started tao-ing the 1L pupils. Then when Edina came back to take her wallet, she shouted, "1L oi!". But they no response. Then, when I shouted, "1L oi!", they all responded so loudly. That's the loudest they did for today.
I seriously hope that they will be higher than any other day.
Then, I had CCA but had to leave early at 5.30pm..
Mmm, that's all. Byes=D.Labels: {RyeoWook ♥}
| |