You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
스트레스! Stressed!
Monday, January 18, 2010

Yo everyone! Posting in again.

Haiz.. Look at my title and you know why I am so sian. Stressed! I'm so stressed!
Last countdown: 1 more day to Netball Zonals liao. So stressed even though I confirm first quarter is reserved derhh. Actually first round be reserved is quite good lorhh. Because we can see which player is very hiong and which player is slack slack derhh. And you can also spot their mistakes and then tell my team mates about their strong points and weak points. Then we can prevent them from bashing us. Haiz, I'm so stressed that even sweets can make me relax lorhh.
I don't think I can sleep tonight lorhh. I'll be thinking how to throw this ball and release that ball and blah blah blah. Haiz. Stressed! Stressed! Stressed! I'm going crazy!

Nevermind about that now. Even if I'm stressed I still have to play this netball match tomorrow. Can't be stopped. RVNB jiayous! Must do our best tomorrow!

RV.. SPLASH!

We must show the others that we are too much for them to tackle and they should just give up on messing with us!

KAIXING: Jiayous for tomorrow too! We can do it! (We must do it!)
michelle: RVNB rocks! Jiayous!
YG: Thanks, Yhimghee! Jiayous for your tournament tomorrow afternoon at Fuhua Secondary School too! RV Badminton jiayous too!
Wen Xuan: I won't 'BONK' my head. I'm not so stupid and blur larhh. And RVNB is not going to lose to the others! They will lose to us!

Labels: