응! Yeah!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Hello everyone! I posted today! So happy! I thought I won't be able to online today. Paiseh to Lucas and YuXuan and ShiJie because I said I can't online today.
Anyways, I've got good and bad news. Good news first. I had to say the good news first or else the bad news sounds weird. Today, RVNB played our first match against NUS High at 2pm. And.. We won the game with a score of 24:2. That's like 12 times more than them! So I'm damn HAPPY! thus, this is the good news. The positions of the players at the start of the game (sorry I only wrote the players at the start because I didn't look out after that) :
Goal Shooter: Wanqi
Goal Attack: Michelle
Wing Attack: Denise
Centre: Kaixing
Wing Defence: Vanessa
Goal Defence: Yinjia
Goal Keeper: Jialing
Others:Score Keeper: Me! (It was damn fun and nervous to be a score keeper man!)
Time Keeper: Yile
Statistics Keeper: Karissa
Reserves: Yixin and Jing Wen
This game is only the starting of the zonals, so even if we win this match, we still have other more difficult matches to play. So,
RV SPLASH!JIAYOUS!Bad news, I have already said, we had to play more difficult matches, but I know we can do it!
Haiz. Tomorrow still have PSS session with the year 1s after school. from 2.40pm onwards. Nevermind, I'm not that tired YET.
Josephine: The game was nice if you read this post. Anyways, I didn't see you. And.. It's not RVHSS. It's RVHS. River Valley High School.
Haiz. Got to go. My grandma calling lerhhs. Byes=)
Labels: {RyeoWook ♥}

You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
응! Yeah!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Hello everyone! I posted today! So happy! I thought I won't be able to online today. Paiseh to Lucas and YuXuan and ShiJie because I said I can't online today. Anyways, I've got good and bad news. Good news first. I had to say the good news first or else the bad news sounds weird. Today, RVNB played our first match against NUS High at 2pm. And.. We won the game with a score of 24:2. That's like 12 times more than them! So I'm damn HAPPY! thus, this is the good news. The positions of the players at the start of the game (sorry I only wrote the players at the start because I didn't look out after that) : Goal Shooter: Wanqi Goal Attack: Michelle Wing Attack: Denise Centre: Kaixing Wing Defence: Vanessa Goal Defence: Yinjia Goal Keeper: Jialing Others:Score Keeper: Me! (It was damn fun and nervous to be a score keeper man!) Time Keeper: Yile Statistics Keeper: Karissa Reserves: Yixin and Jing Wen This game is only the starting of the zonals, so even if we win this match, we still have other more difficult matches to play. So, RV SPLASH!JIAYOUS!Bad news, I have already said, we had to play more difficult matches, but I know we can do it! Haiz. Tomorrow still have PSS session with the year 1s after school. from 2.40pm onwards. Nevermind, I'm not that tired YET. Josephine: The game was nice if you read this post. Anyways, I didn't see you. And.. It's not RVHSS. It's RVHS. River Valley High School. Haiz. Got to go. My grandma calling lerhhs. Byes=) Labels: {RyeoWook ♥}
|