You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
네! Yes!
Friday, January 22, 2010

Yo people. Posting again today!

Played a match against HillGrove Secondary School today at 12noon at our own school hall. We won the game with a score of 39:1. It's like 39 times more lorhh. It's even better than the previous match's score. Previously, we only won by 12 times. But this time we won by 39 times. Increased of 27 times more man! Way to go RVNB! We can and must DO IT! Besides the score that made me happy, I'm so happy because I played in today's match! During the previous match, I didn't play any of the quarters and felt like damn weird lorhh. Don't know why lehh. Just feel damn weird when I didn't touch the ball. But at least I played today's last quarter as a Goal Defence. During the first 3 quarters, I was taking time side-by-side with Jing Wen while she is taking the score. The opposition scorekeeper was like giving chou-lian everytime we try to double-check score with them lorhh. It's like we win can't blame us de wad. Warhh. Today lucky gave the opponent to score at least 1 score lorhh. That time our seniors played to game and won 52:0 but they still got punished partly because they didn't let the opponent take at least 1 shot lorhh. They had to run like 2.4km. *shiver* I totally hate that.

Anyways, had to go back to class after the match just because the match ended like 1 hour later at 1pm and because we have to be dismissed at 2pm. Haiz. After school, went for Year 1 CCA trials from 2.30pm to 4.30pm and attended CCA from 4.30pm to 7.00pm. During the CCA trials, I was like gan-ning 1L class to be faster then in the end we were like 30 minutes ahead of time then let them have break then go home at 5pm like that. After that went for CCA. After CCA I'm like dead, well, almost dead. Left 13 % of life only. Because I can't bear to die without looking at my BELOVED SUPER JUNIOR!

Photobucket

SUPER JUNIOR, SARANGHAE!

Labels: