You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
Yeah!!!
Friday, February 26, 2010

Hello everyone! Posting today again!=)

Today's such a happy yet tiring day. We had a netball match against Bukit Panjang Secondary School and we won it! OMG! Won a match lerhh! Another match to go! The score is 20:17. But our match very funny sia. In the last few minutes of the match, our coach thought we had a draw with BP, then she went crazy. I thought really draw then I was super duper scared lorhh. The ball was in Michelle's hands when the Umpire blow that the match is over. But the other Umpire says that the opponent's Goal Defence got obstruction. So, Wanqi took the shot. My heart like want to drop out liao lorhh. Then when Wanqi scored the goal, I screamed and cried like I'm crazy. Then in the end Denise says we won by 3 goals, I was like WTH! But we still win! And I made this for today's match.
we won 3 goals more than bukit panjang.

1 for RVNB, 1 for coaches, 1 for school!


Next match is against West Spring Secondary School. Today, Nan Hua High School played against West Spring and won them by alot. So, we should be able to win them. But.. We also can't be complacent. So..

RVNB JIAYOUS!=)

WE CAN, WE WILL AND WE MUST WIN THIS

MATCH!!!


Haiz. Tomorrow got training but my grandma don't let me attend sia. Haiz. Yixin, you better learn everything Ms Teo teach tomorrow. Ms Teo most probably will put you in the game next tuesday. Jiayous=). Sorry, Ms Teo. I can't attend tomorrow's training. I'm so sorry=(.

Got to go lerhh. Byes.

Labels: