You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
Crucial.. Crucial..
Monday, March 1, 2010

Hello everyone. Posting again.

Tomorrow is our 'big' game! I said it was big because we have to win tomorrow's game to get into the semi-finals. Or else, we'll say 'bye bye'.. So.. Tomorrow is our crucial and big game! We must win West Spring Secondary School. I got a feeling that we can, we will and we must win the game. But we must not be complacent. Thus, we must..


JIAYOUS, RVNB!!!


Other than that, I have a news to tell everyone! Today after school, Jiayan, Yhimghee, Nicole and I went to Jurong Point. Jiayan and I each did a badge. I did a Choi Minho badge, whereas Jiayan did a Kim Jonghyun badge. All super duper nice lorhh. Then, after that, Nicole went home and Yhimghee and I accompanied Jiayan to go to the Cubez shop so that she can see the bag she wants. Then, in the end, she thought buying the same bag as me, only that the buttons are different. Then, she also choosing the four pocket one rather than the 2 pocket one, or else when Xuanjim sees the bag, she's going to suan Jiayan until.. Very bad jiu dui lerhh larhh..

Haiz. My grandma want me to off computer liao. Byes=)

vaaneeesssaaa!: LOL. Paiseh type wrongly. And jiayous for tomorrow toos!=)

b: thanks alot! =)

Labels: