You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
It's alright, it's ok..
Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hello people. posting today instead of yesterday because my grandma didn't allow me to on computer as I reached home very late last night after she took me out to Ang Mo Kio to eat Curry Fish Head. (it was super duper nice!)

Yesterday, we had a match against Nanyang Girls' School. It was the worst game we played man. We lost to Nanyang terribly sia. The score was 31:11. We only scored 11 goals man.. It's like so little as compared to Nanyang's score. We were totally trashed. I played Wing Attack for the first 3 quarters and I played super badly lorhh. I didn't go forward for the ball and keep asking for lobes. And I can't even catch the lobes because the floating Goal Defence of Nanyang will always come and intercept the ball. Besides that, I also forgot to defend the Wing Defence properly so that Michelle can go forward to catch the ball. Then, it's like super duper stupid because the ball never ever get down to our side of the court lorhh.

Anyways, on tuesday, we are having our finals at Jurong East Stadium. It's against MGS. So we must do our best to get 3rd now. The entire 2A, 2J and 2L and another 200 supporters will be going to support us. So we can't lose face.

WE'LL SHOW THAT WE CAN DO IT!

RVNB HWAITING!!!!

Labels: