OMG! Unbelievable!
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Yo people!
Paiseh didn't post yesterday. My grandma didn't allow me to on computer because I reached home very late.
YesterdayYhimghee, Nicole and I went to Jurong Point to go to Comics Connection to see if there are any new SHINee stuff. In the end, I found Minho's plain name tag and a few SHINee
de 2R pictures. Then, Yhimghee wanted to go Lot 1
de Comics Connection to see if got new
de SHINee items. So, I went with her, whereas Nicole went home because she don't want to go Lot 1 as she thinks it's too far. Then, in the end, I found Minho's 2R pictures and 1 SHINee 2R picture. So, I bought them then I went home. So happy=)
TodayWalao. Today, we had to write Chinese
xin1 wen2 thingy. So we do until like 3 plus like that larhh. Then, after that we went to Mini Mart to eat
bei1 bei1 mian4. Met 3
guai4 lan3 de4 senior lorhh. Eat finish already still don't want to leave. Sit there as if it's their home like that lorhh. Then, Kaiyun don't have chair so we shared chairs with her until the juniors did not need the chair. One of the seniors still call Kaixing as 'Yongjie' and 'Yongjie's friend'. So what lorhh!
bu4 yao4 lian3. Kaixing never say she like Kaixing lorhh. Yongjie's friend sucks larhh. Kaixing don't even know that 'friend' of Yongjie lorhh.
And.. Good news! SHINee will be coming to Singapore for their performance on Saturday and Sunday.
SaturdayThere will be a selling of SHINee albums. When you purchase a SHINee album, you will get a free entrance ticket to SHINee's 1-hour LIVE performance.
Venue : IMM
Time : 9am
Price : *not indicated*
Each person is not only entitled to 1 album. You can buy more than 1 album. And the Warner Bros are not going to give number tags.
Sunday1 hour LIVE performance:
Venue : IMM (Garden thing)
Time : 2pm
Only for those with the SHINee ticket.
Haiz Got to go. Byes=)
Labels: {Minho ♥}

You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
OMG! Unbelievable!
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Yo people! Paiseh didn't post yesterday. My grandma didn't allow me to on computer because I reached home very late. YesterdayYhimghee, Nicole and I went to Jurong Point to go to Comics Connection to see if there are any new SHINee stuff. In the end, I found Minho's plain name tag and a few SHINee de 2R pictures. Then, Yhimghee wanted to go Lot 1 de Comics Connection to see if got new de SHINee items. So, I went with her, whereas Nicole went home because she don't want to go Lot 1 as she thinks it's too far. Then, in the end, I found Minho's 2R pictures and 1 SHINee 2R picture. So, I bought them then I went home. So happy=) TodayWalao. Today, we had to write Chinese xin1 wen2 thingy. So we do until like 3 plus like that larhh. Then, after that we went to Mini Mart to eat bei1 bei1 mian4. Met 3 guai4 lan3 de4 senior lorhh. Eat finish already still don't want to leave. Sit there as if it's their home like that lorhh. Then, Kaiyun don't have chair so we shared chairs with her until the juniors did not need the chair. One of the seniors still call Kaixing as 'Yongjie' and 'Yongjie's friend'. So what lorhh! bu4 yao4 lian3. Kaixing never say she like Kaixing lorhh. Yongjie's friend sucks larhh. Kaixing don't even know that 'friend' of Yongjie lorhh. And.. Good news! SHINee will be coming to Singapore for their performance on Saturday and Sunday. SaturdayThere will be a selling of SHINee albums. When you purchase a SHINee album, you will get a free entrance ticket to SHINee's 1-hour LIVE performance. Venue : IMM Time : 9am Price : *not indicated* Each person is not only entitled to 1 album. You can buy more than 1 album. And the Warner Bros are not going to give number tags. Sunday1 hour LIVE performance: Venue : IMM (Garden thing) Time : 2pm Only for those with the SHINee ticket. Haiz Got to go. Byes=) Labels: {Minho ♥}
|