You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
sad yet happy.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hi people out there. Here I am posting on my blog again.

Today is our big day. Played against MGS. Yet I'm a total failure. I kept dropping the balls that already touched my hand. I'm sorry for the balls that I dropped that caused the team to lose MGS. We lost by only 3 goals man. ONLY 3! We could have won without my useless hands man.. Haiz. Don't know if the Umpire got check the opponent's finger nails properly sia. Got cut by her nails. Not physically. But when I caught the next ball, I felt a spasm on my hand. Shocked, I dropped the ball. Hate myself for dropping that ball sia. Should have not been shocked. And, I didn;t really defend my Wing Defence then the opponent could throw the ball to her so easily. the score was 20:23. How I wished was the other way round..

Haiz. Got to go lerhh. Jiayous for NATIONALS RVNB! Byes! Love ya=)

Labels: