You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
Siao! It's totally unbelievable man!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Yo people! So long never post liao. I wasn't allowed to on the computer the past few days.

Saturday
On Saturday, Yhimghee and I went to IMM early in the morning to line up to buy the SHINee album so as to get the free ticket to SHINee's LIVE performance on Sunday. When we reached there, we joined the unofficial queue right outside the main entrance of IMM and got the numbers, (me)745 and (yhimghee)746. Due to the fact that each person is only allowed to buy one album at a time, Yhimghee and Kaiyun's friend (Xuan Meng) had to line up again to buy another album for (yhimghee) Jessie and (xuan meng) Kaiyun. The price of the album was $35 nett so there was no increase or decrease on the price. Then, the SHINee fans who started the unofficial queue for the album wanted our handphone numbers so as to contact us to line up for the LIVE performance the next day.

Sunday
Haiz. Sian. Couldn't my contacts into my eyes because it was the first time I'm wearing on both eyes. So in the end reached IMM at a very late time. And the worst thing is, the SHINee fans who started the unofficial queue did not follow the queue number. Then in the end, Kaiyun, Jessie, Yhimghee and I had to queue at the very back. But luckily in the end, I managed to squeeze to the front to take the videos with Jessie's camera. Take the videos until hands very sore sia. But, it's all worth it because SHINee seriously very shuaii4 sia!

Today
Today was a very very very fun day. Morning, we had aesthetics. Then, after that, we went to watch 'Alice in the Wonderland' 3D. Jessie, Jiayan, Nicole, Yhimghee and I went to watch the movie together. Kaiyun couldn't join us because she got last minute training and Kaixing couldn't join us because she got piano lesson today and it's very important because she will be having her piano exam tomorrow and she will not even go for netball training tomorrow.

Haiz. Got to go liao. Cya again soon! Byes=)
SHINee HWAITING!

Labels: