You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
Wow!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Yo people! Here I am to post again!

Today is a very exciting and lame day.
Starting in the morning, Mr Koh went with his lame speech about don't know what shit. Didn't remember because it's some useless thing lorhh. Then, after that got Home Econs. During today's home econs lesson, we learnt how to cook spaghetti and made banana milkshake. It's like super duper nice lorhh!=) The only thing I didn't like is the bubbly foam on top of the banana milkshake. It tastes plain and digusting. But the milkshake was nice.

Anyways, after school, Jessie, Jiayan, Kaixing, Nicole, Yhimghee and I went to Jurong Point today to make badges. I did a SHINee badge, Kaixing did a Jonghyun badge, Nicole did a Kyuhyun badge and Yhimghee did a Key badge. Jessie and Jiayan didn't make badges because Jiayan previously did one already and Jessie haven't choose the picture she want to use yet.

Then, Jiayan and I went to 'Cubez' in Jurong Point and bought our bags. We bought exactly the same sia. It's actually almost the same as the one I'm currently using. The only difference is that the buttons have changed to buttons that are easier to open than the old ones. I'm using the new bag tomorrow but I don't know if Jiayan is using her new bag tomorrow. Just hope she's going to use. Anyways, on my way home, on bus 174, Ms Puva boarded the bus at the bus stop opposite the main gate of our school. So surprised lorhh..

Haiz. Tomorrow got training. And I also got Maths Remedial. Don't know if can pon Maths Remedial anot lehh. Because during Maths Remedial confirm do the stupid maths questions that are no use to me. Friday got a very CRUCIAL match sia. Can't lose. If we lose, we are only 3rd or 4th of West Zone only. We must be champions! So.. JIAYOUS RVNB!

Please come and give your moral support if you can. Thanks! Your support will be greatly appreciated.

Haiz. Got to go now. Must pack my new bag! Byes=)

YG: RVNB of course can do it! We will do our best and PLAY OUR OWN GAME! Thanks!=)
wanqi♥: Yes! We'll FIGHTFIGHTFIGHT to the END! RVNB HWAITING!
Nicole: Thanks alot! We will, we can, we must do it!=)

Labels: