You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
Bored....
Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hi everyone out there. Posting in today again but I'm totally bored....

Shedule for next week :
Monday : Go to school to hand in Geography Report (probably in the morning)
Tuesday : Currently nothing on (maybe going to work)
Wednesday : Netball Carnival at Kallang Netball Centre (afternoon)
Thursday : Currently nothing on (maybe going to work)
Friday : Netball training in school (in the morning)

Anyways, does anybody want to go watch the movie "Kung Fu Kid" on 10 June 2010?
If you do not know which movie I'm talking about, it's the movie where Jackie Chan teaches a black american kid Kung Fu. And if you still do not understand what I'm talking, take a look at this trailer :


So anybody want to go watch this movie with me? Please tell me if you want to. Thanks (:

Got to go. Bye and HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!!

Labels: