biography
me, myself and i
About Me!
everything about me
Hello everybody! (:
Name : Krysen (:
School : RVHS (:
Class :
1A-owns | 2Amazingly Awesome (:
CCA : Netball (:
Status : Single (:
top 20 wishes for May
I want!
I need what I want, so please give it to me
01 SHINee A. MI. GO album
02 SHINee Romeo The Second Mini Album
03 Super Junior Twins album
04 Super Junior Don Don album
05 Super Junior Sorry Sorry album (version B)
06 Super Junior Bonamana album (version B)
07 SHINee hardcover calendar
08 SHINee balloon
09 SHINee lightstick
10 Super Junior hardcover calendar
11 Super Junior balloon
12 Super Junior lightstick
13 iPod charger
14 black | grey Crumpler bag
15 dark blue | light blue | black | white | grey hoodies
16 touch-screen phone (big, big screen)
17 all korean channels on my TV (dream team!)
18 not be ill (:
wonder boys
SHINee!
shiniest of all
01 Leader Onew
02 Bling Bling Jonghyun
03 Almighty Key
04 Flaming Charismatic Minho
05 Power Magnae Taemin
Super Junior!
largest boyband in the world
01 Leeteuk
02 Heechul
03 Hankyung
04 Yesung
05 Kangin
06 Shindong
07 Sungmin
08 Eunhyuk
09 Donghae
10 Siwon
11 Ryeowook
12 Kibum
13 Kyuhyun
Falling out of a perfect dream
coming out of the blue...is it true, is it over?
comments
you count down ten to one because when on zero you can smile
Did I throw it away? Was it you?
Did you tell me you would never leave me this way?