You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
OH MY GOSH and HAIZ><....
Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hello everyone. I know I changed my blog's url so maybe nobody's reading this, however, nevermind. There are a couple of good news and these news might be abit lagged because I waited for very long then I posted (can't on computer these couple of days).

Super Junior went on Music Core and won 1st in position!!!! This is the video of their performance that day :



So, they are HOT right? The next good news for all Super Junior ELF fans in Singapore is that they are coming to Singapore in the month of June!!!! SO HAPPY!!! But the bad news is that it is a private meeting and not a public fan-meet so there are terms and conditions to meet them. The conditions are that you HAVE TO buy a (shity) phone and then you can meet them, but the phone is $700 and above. So I'm very ANGRY!!!! I hope there will be a fan-meet here in Singapore because I WANT TO SEE KIM RYEOWOOK!!!! Argh.

Life sucks when you have some people in your life and somebody else just don't really care about you. Haiz, sian. LIFE'S NOT GOOD AT ALL....

I just hope my life gets better when THAT person makes me smile (:
Got to go! Bye! (:

Signing off,
Photobucket

Labels: