Long Time No Post~
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Hello everyone! it's havs been ages since I'm been posting and I hope you people are looking at my blog these days (;
Anyways, I have a lot of good news today! But I'll say that later!
Had aesthetics today! Totally awful! Didn't even had a chance to go for a water break man! And the damn Catholic High School had a SUPER-DUPER-HYPERLY long break larhh. 34 MINUTES LEHH!!!! I'm SUPER-DUPER-HYPERLY pissed off with Mr. Soh larhh. So damn what lorhh. And their performance is not like better than us???? What the HELL.
Then after that, Jessie, Jiayan, Kaixing, Kaiyun, Nicole, Yhimghee and I went to Jurong Point. All of us went to buy bubble tea except for Jessie who wanted to drink Mango juice instead so she went to NTUC to buy Mango juice.
Straight after, we went to Comics Connection! A LOT OF NEW THINGS MAN!!! But I only bought MINHO'S OFFICIAL POSTCARD and a SHINee POSTER! Each packet of postcard had 3 postcards in them and 1 packet of postcards cost $14.90 and the SHINee poster ONLY cost $3.00 larhh!!!! Had to borrow money because didn't have enough. Currently, I'll try to save as much as possible to buy MINHO'S OFFICIAL POSTER! It's like $24.90 larhh! But I think it's absolutely worth it lorhh. And there's only a few of such posters in Singapore. Kaiyun is also saving up for her Eunhyuk's poster. Exact price. Haiz. Why is everything so expensive????
I'M BROKE!!!!
Well, rushed home with Yhimghee right after that on 198! And then, posted some good news on facebook! And the good news is that Eclipse is OUT on 1st July 2010 in Singapore!!!! (; Totally excited!!!! But I sitll think that Edward is more handsome in Twilight as compared to New Moon and Eclipse. Anyways, here's the official trailer!
Labels: {Minho ♥}

You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
Long Time No Post~
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Hello everyone! it's havs been ages since I'm been posting and I hope you people are looking at my blog these days (; Anyways, I have a lot of good news today! But I'll say that later! Had aesthetics today! Totally awful! Didn't even had a chance to go for a water break man! And the damn Catholic High School had a SUPER-DUPER-HYPERLY long break larhh. 34 MINUTES LEHH!!!! I'm SUPER-DUPER-HYPERLY pissed off with Mr. Soh larhh. So damn what lorhh. And their performance is not like better than us???? What the HELL. Then after that, Jessie, Jiayan, Kaixing, Kaiyun, Nicole, Yhimghee and I went to Jurong Point. All of us went to buy bubble tea except for Jessie who wanted to drink Mango juice instead so she went to NTUC to buy Mango juice. Straight after, we went to Comics Connection! A LOT OF NEW THINGS MAN!!! But I only bought MINHO'S OFFICIAL POSTCARD and a SHINee POSTER! Each packet of postcard had 3 postcards in them and 1 packet of postcards cost $14.90 and the SHINee poster ONLY cost $3.00 larhh!!!! Had to borrow money because didn't have enough. Currently, I'll try to save as much as possible to buy MINHO'S OFFICIAL POSTER! It's like $24.90 larhh! But I think it's absolutely worth it lorhh. And there's only a few of such posters in Singapore. Kaiyun is also saving up for her Eunhyuk's poster. Exact price. Haiz. Why is everything so expensive???? I'M BROKE!!!! Well, rushed home with Yhimghee right after that on 198! And then, posted some good news on facebook! And the good news is that Eclipse is OUT on 1st July 2010 in Singapore!!!! (; Totally excited!!!! But I sitll think that Edward is more handsome in Twilight as compared to New Moon and Eclipse. Anyways, here's the official trailer! Labels: {Minho ♥}
|