WOOHOO! THAT WAS FUN! (:
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Yo people. I'm posting in today again. Went to NETBALL CARNIVAL at Kallang Netball Centre this morning and it was raining and in the end the ground was super duper wet larhh. Netballers from different schools are supposed to be divided up into groups named flower and my group was called Dahlia. Super duper cool name I know (: Anyways, I thought that nobody from River Valley was going to be in the same team as me but in the end I was in the same team as Denise. The others keep saying that Denise and I look alike. I don't think we really look alike but nevermind. Dahlia was one of the largest group today, consisting of 11 players. I made friends with netballers from schools like Dunman High School, Raffles Girls' School, Tanjong Katong Girls' School, etc. My new friends for today are Amanda, Amelia, Desirae, Grace, Kimmie, Rachael, Ria, Shona and Vivian. They are super cool man. Played with alot of groups today and in the end was super duper tired. After that, I went to have lunch with Denise, Karissa, Michelle, Vanessa, Wanqi and Yinjia at KFC just opposite KNC. Ate Shrooms burger meal and traded mashed potato for cheese fries. Was super full after that. We also talked about buying a team bag and watching movies during next week's netball outing but the problem is by that time Yixin is not bag from her trip yet so the date for the outing is not confirmed. And we also found out that River Valley High School was the only school from the west zone that participated in today's Netball Carnival. And Yinjia also told me that Taeyeon from Girls' Generation(also known as SNSD) was spotted in Singapore yesterday. And Vanessa's brother went to stalk her right after school sia. And he only reached home at 6am this morning. Super zai fan of Taeyeon sia ( siao4). Besides that, I spotted Yunda at Lakeside MRT station when I was coming home. He was wearing this yellow hoodie (Yhimghee would love to take this hoodie cause it's yellow). I told Denise that he was super act cute and she said that Yunda don't need to act already cute. WHAT THE HELL LARHH! Ooh. Posted alot for today already. Gotta go! Byes! (: Labels: {Minho ♥}

You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
WOOHOO! THAT WAS FUN! (:
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Yo people. I'm posting in today again. Went to NETBALL CARNIVAL at Kallang Netball Centre this morning and it was raining and in the end the ground was super duper wet larhh. Netballers from different schools are supposed to be divided up into groups named flower and my group was called Dahlia. Super duper cool name I know (: Anyways, I thought that nobody from River Valley was going to be in the same team as me but in the end I was in the same team as Denise. The others keep saying that Denise and I look alike. I don't think we really look alike but nevermind. Dahlia was one of the largest group today, consisting of 11 players. I made friends with netballers from schools like Dunman High School, Raffles Girls' School, Tanjong Katong Girls' School, etc. My new friends for today are Amanda, Amelia, Desirae, Grace, Kimmie, Rachael, Ria, Shona and Vivian. They are super cool man. Played with alot of groups today and in the end was super duper tired. After that, I went to have lunch with Denise, Karissa, Michelle, Vanessa, Wanqi and Yinjia at KFC just opposite KNC. Ate Shrooms burger meal and traded mashed potato for cheese fries. Was super full after that. We also talked about buying a team bag and watching movies during next week's netball outing but the problem is by that time Yixin is not bag from her trip yet so the date for the outing is not confirmed. And we also found out that River Valley High School was the only school from the west zone that participated in today's Netball Carnival. And Yinjia also told me that Taeyeon from Girls' Generation(also known as SNSD) was spotted in Singapore yesterday. And Vanessa's brother went to stalk her right after school sia. And he only reached home at 6am this morning. Super zai fan of Taeyeon sia ( siao4). Besides that, I spotted Yunda at Lakeside MRT station when I was coming home. He was wearing this yellow hoodie (Yhimghee would love to take this hoodie cause it's yellow). I told Denise that he was super act cute and she said that Yunda don't need to act already cute. WHAT THE HELL LARHH! Ooh. Posted alot for today already. Gotta go! Byes! (: Labels: {Minho ♥}
| |